Journalistic Wedding Photographer
- Tyler and I met at work. He would always compliment me and try to strike up a conversation. Tyler would always ask my co-worker about me.
- What do you remember most about your first date?We took a ride to Kentucky to find him a new hat and shared our first kiss.
- When did you know he was the one?Instantly- loved his personality and spirit
- How did you feel the moment he proposed? Were you surprised by his planning?I was in shock. We flew to Paris for our friends wedding and he proposed at the Eiffel Tower. I was shocked because it was Tyler’s first flight overseas and he was extremely anxious about the trip. I did not believe that he would bring the ring with him and plan a proposal.
- Why did you choose this venue?I am very particular. I viewed a number of venues and nothing felt organic to me. I was seeking a venue that was authentic and had a beautiful setting. Adamo Winery feels like you are in Italy, and it is so beautifully decorated that you need little to no decorations.
- If you could use 3 word to describe the theme of your day what would they be?Authentic, natural, loving.
- Memorable moment from your waking up the morning of and getting ready for your day?Waking up with my best friend and having all my friends/family come hang out while I got ready. One of my best friends did my hair and that was special for me.
- Tell me your feelings about who and why you chose to be with you while you put your dress on?My best friend. My mother was meant to help but she was running behind. My best friend stepped in and helped me. I have known my best friend since grade 2 and it was right to have her there with me.
- What did you feel and remember from your ceremony?All I remember was the feeling of overwhelming love. Having only Tyler and myself up there made it a truly special moment. My friend married us and we had three of our close friends do readings during the ceremony. My sister walked down the aisle with my niece, while my brother conducting the Greek Orthodox ceremony with the Stefana. Incorporating our friends and family made the ceremony authentic and special.
- Who and why walked you down the aisle?My father walked me down the aisle. My father has and always will be a special part of my life. He has supported me and been there for me no matter what.
- Comments / Tips about your venue for future couples?Great venue! Would not change a thing.
- Photography- Frances Morency
- Caterer-Adamo Winery
- DJ- Impact Dj
- Musician for Ceremony- Daniel LaBrash
- Makeup- Christina Sanchez-Jones
- Hair- Kristina Johnson
- Florist- Parsons Florist
- What did you talk about during your first dance together?How strange it was that everyone was watching us dance.
- What did you do together the next day that was memorable?Wake up and kiss each other as husband and wife
- If you could tell engaged couples 3 things not to stress about on the wedding day what would it be?
I would say do not stress about anything. Remember what marriage is truly about- two people, two families coming together in the name of love. Enjoy every minute of the day, and everything else will come together. I never imagined getting married or thought about my wedding day, however the day is truly special and the moments with your husband are ones you will always remember.
Please follow and like us: