- How did you meet? We met the good old fashioned way – online
- What do you remember most about your first date? The good conversation. We realized we both loved the same shows (IT Crowd, Brooklyn 99).
- When did you know he was the one? He made everything more fun, even boring things like getting groceries.
- How did you feel the moment he proposed? Were you surprised by his planning? Frank planned an awesome surprise proposal incorporating one of our favorite board games. I thought the whole situation seemed suspicious but didn’t think too much of it and was totally surprised. We went to tell my parents immediately after.
- Why did you choose this venue? We loved the open terrace attached to our reception room and the rustic and classic look of the space.
- If you could use 3 words to describe the theme of your day what would they be? Relaxed, fun, intimate
- A memorable moment from your waking up the morning of and getting ready for your day?That it was the big day that we had been planning for months. It was a whirlwind of a day!
- What did you feel and remember from your ceremony? It was short and sweet, it almost felt unreal like an out of body experience.
- Who and why walked you down the aisle? We had our parents walk us down the aisle, it’s a big day and our parents have been so supportive; we wanted them by our side.
- Comments / Tips about your venue for future couples? Ancaster Mill is a beautiful venue, the staff are great and will make sure your wedding day goes smoothly.
- Wedding Coordinator: Photography:
Caterer: DJ/Band: Musician:Officiant: Makeup: Hair: Florist:Photography: Frances Morency Photography DJ: Copeland DJ Officiant: Grant Shenker Hair and makeup: Emerald Beauty Makeup and Hair
- What did you talk about during your first dance together? That the DJ played the wrong song! It made us laugh, it was still a great song.
- What did you do together the next day that was memorable? We looked through photos that our friends and family shared.
- If you could tell engaged couples 3 things not to stress about on the wedding day what would it be?
If you get married at the Ancaster Mill, don’t worry about keeping an eye on the schedule, they will have a concierge looking after you the whole day. Don’t be too hard on yourself if things don’t go according to plan and don’t get too caught up in the little details, things will probably go wrong, and that’s totally fine.
Please follow and like us: