Frances Morency Photography
Ceremony photos at greek weddings
Our wedding took place on July 27/19 and I’m so happy that Frances Morency Photography was highly recommended by my very good friend who also worked with Frances and David. From the moment Frances and David started our day with us I knew we were n great hands. So professional, so accommodating and so at ease with both of us! They both made us laugh throughout the day and knew how to capture the best shots that will always be memorable. I would not hesitate to work with Frances and her team again and definitely recommend to anyone I know that is looking for a gear photographer. Frances and David are amazing and we thank them both from the bottom of our hearts.
Ceremony photos at greek wedding with journalistic photographer
- How did you meet?Bobby approached me one evening when we were both out for drinks!
- What do you remember most about your first date?It was over coffee and the conversation was endless and flowed naturally. His natural coolness is what drew me to him even more
- When did you know he was the one?I have to say I knew within a month, normally these connections may take longer but Bobby made me feel the most important person in his life instantly.
- How did you feel the moment he proposed? Were you surprised by his planning?I was very surprised!! I just loved how his proposal was not at all cliché. He proposed to me a day after Christmas and we were out shopping on Queen St. West and from there stopped at a park while it was snowing and turned to me with an opened box and said what do you think?? I said yes!!! And that was it!
- Why did you choose this venue?I chose this venue for a lot of different factors. First, I’m a big fan of any Oliver & Bonacini restaurants as there food and hospitality service is amazing! The aesthetics and ambiance that Village Loft has and location. Wanted to keep the venue in the city which would make it more of a convenience for most of my guests.
- If you could use 3 word to describe the theme of your day what would they be?Vintage, Rustic, romance
- Memorable moment from your waking up the morning of and getting ready for your day?Having breakfast with my cousins from abroad, my mom and my sister. It was so chill and peaceful and no one was stressed!
- Tell me your feelings about who and why you chose to be with you while you put your dress on?My beautiful maid of honor/best friend Everly. I couldn’t think of anyone other than my family to help me with that moment. She was there when I chose my dress from the beginning and helped me plan my wedding throughout the 6 months. So much love for her.
- What did you feel and remember from your ceremony?Ceremony was a bit stressful when I arrived as there was a bit of a delay but once I walked down the aisle I overcame that as I was walking towards my future partner for life.
- Who and why walked you down the aisle?My father, I will always be his little girl.
- Comments / Tips about your venue for future couples?Village Loft is everything I expected. There hospitality is extraordinary and the staff are very professional and take pride on taking care of all guests including all vendors. There creative menus vary from your traditional banquet hall and they are quite ahead/progressive in the hospitality industry throughout the city. Any venue/restaurant that one chooses by O&B will never be disappointed.
Wedding Coordinator - Anahit Dervishyan & Amy
Photography - Frances Morency
- Dj - Party Time Dj Entertainment
Makeup - Kim Timbol
Hair - Kim Timbol
- Florist - Anthi Floral Boutique
- What did you talk about during your first dance together?How happy we are and how much fun our life will be together. Oh and that we could not wait to eat! Lol
- What did you do together the next day that was memorable?How beautiful the decor was! It was my planned vision and they brought it to life with no setbacks.
- If you could tell engaged couples 3 things not to stress about on the wedding day what would it be?
Just let the day go as it supposed too. Up until your day you have done so much planning that if there is a setback no one will notice.
Have fun! Take it every moment in as the day goes by so fast.
Location: Village Loft 2901 Bayview Ave, North York, ON M2K 1E6. Keywords: Village Loft (3). 1/8000; f/4.5; ISO 1250; 24.0 mm.
Meaford Wedding & Portrait Photographer
Frances Morency * 108 Gordon Crescent * Meaford, Ontario * N4L 0A9 * (416) 526 2005
Copyright Frances Morency Photography 2019