Frances Morency Photography
Collingwood Wedding Photographer at Sunset
Collingwood Wedding Photographer
Is your wedding timeline planned around photography? make sure you allow plenty of time for the photography coverage you want.
We will take you outside for 5 minutes to capture either a sunset photo or a night photo. Proper planning will easily allow you to get these epic imagesPlan on 2 hours for photography.
30 min. family photos
30 min. bridal party photos
1hour minimum for your bride groom portraits
don't forget to factor in travel time and parkingHere's a sample timeline for the Special Events Wedding in Hanover
- photographer arrives at bridal preparations
- photograph all details such as dress, heirlooms, flowers, rings, shoes
2PM - 3PM
Cake Knives have been used by all children on the Groom's Mother's side of the family and Necklace on Brides bouquet is from Grandma Lewis (who has passed)
- bride getting into her dress and accessories
- all other ladies to be dressed and ready to help bride by this time!!!
3PM - 305PM
- bride leaves to meet groom for first look session
315PM - 345PM
- travel to ceremony
- Special Events Centre, 341411 Concession 2 NDR, Hanover, ON N4N 3B8
430PM - 6PM
- cocktail hour with guest captures with 2nd photographer
- 341411 Concession 2 NDR, Hanover, ON N4N 3B8
430PM - 450PM
450PM - 510PM
510PM - 6PM
- reception coverage
- night photo
Location: The Special Events Centre http://specialeventscentre.ca/. Keywords: Sunset Portrait (3). 1/200; f/4.5; ISO 640; 66.0 mm.
Meaford Wedding & Portrait Photographer
Frances Morency * 108 Gordon Crescent * Meaford, Ontario * N4L 0A9 * (416) 526 2005
Copyright Frances Morency Photography 2019