Harrisson Park Engagement
Harrisson Park Engagement
It was a snowy winter day after a snow storm in Georgian Bay.
- How did you meet?We met online at first and then in a coffee shop for our first official date.
- What do you remember most about your first date?We went out for dinner after the coffee shop and Curtis accidentally threw food at me. We walked for hours around Port Elgin and talked non stop.
- When did you know he was the one?I knew when we were on our trip to Japan. We did a day visit to a place called Nara which has thousands of deer. The day and place was magical and I didn’t want anyone else there with me except him. Everything seemed to fall into place and I truly knew he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and continue to go on many adventures.
- How did you feel the moment he proposed? Were you surprised by his planning?I felt completely overjoyed. There were moments before when I thought maybe this would be a good time but it didn’t happen. He ended up surprising me when I got home from work. There were candles everywhere and I remember walking downstairs of our home and he was there looking really good in a suit and tie. I definitely didn’t see it coming that day or even that week. He gave no impressions it was going to happen anytime soon.
- What do you like to do as a couple?We love going to a coffee shop especially the one we met in and just sit and read our books together while enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee. We also really enjoy travelling together. We aim to do a yearly trip to Europe or Asia for amazing adventures. Camping is also on the top of our list of things we enjoy, along with gardening for vegetables in the summer.
- If you could use 3 word to describe the theme of your day what would they be?Family, love, fun
- What is it about my photos that speaks to you?Frances is fun and enthusiastic and it truly shows in her work and how she interacts with her clients. We enjoy how she uses light as well. We had a great time doing our engagement pictures as it felt natural.
- What is the one thing that attracted you most about your partner?I was attracted to how he made me feel very comfortable even with our first encounter. He showed how kind he is and his will for adventure. He has a passion for living life to the fullest and wants to see the world.
- Tell me 3 things about your partner that describe them best?Intelligent, attractive, kind
- Tips or advice that you would give to future couples when planning a wedding?Start planning early to have the best options for your wedding. Ask vendors loads of questions!
- How did you feel about the engagement session after it was all over?We felt awesome! We had never done a photography session before but Frances quickly made us feel comfortable. By the end we felt like seasoned models.
Location: Harrison Park, 75 2nd Ave E, Owen Sound, ON N4K 5T2. Keywords: engagement (156). 1/250; f/4.0; ISO 100; 28.0 mm.