Frances Morency Photography
Georgian Bay photographer at Graydon Hall Manor
Georgian Bay Photographer at Graydon Hall Manor
The groomsmen during preparations are always unpredictable. The boys are getting ready and with one last cheers they headed outside to get ready for the ceremony so the bride could come downstairs and wait her turn with dad.
This journalistic capture truly expresses the fun nature of this group of guys on a wedding day.
Sample wedding day timeline with groom prepGROOM PREPARATIONS
345PM - 445PM
- groom details
- groom prep
- groom portraits
- Graydon Hall Manor - 85 Graydon Hall Drive, Toronto, ON M3A 3B1
445PM - 5PM
- groomsmen head to ceremony site to greet guests and seat parents
3PM - 330PM
photograph all the details, dress, accessories, heirlooms, shoes, flowers, rings……etc.
- The Westin Prince 900 York Mills Rd, Toronto, ON M3B 3H2
330PM - 345PM
- all other ladies to be dressed by this time…….with journalistic captures of tail end of prep
345PM - 4PM
- Leave the room, get to car, and travel to Graydon Hall
- Get into room, unpack dress and accessories
4PM - 5PM
- bride gets into dress and accessories
- 5 min. bridal portrait
5PM - 515PM
530PM - 6PM
COCKTAIL HOUR with guest captures6PM - 620PM
620PM - 630PM
- family photos
- Please photograph each side of the family separately.
- Grandparents with canes/walkers, slower to move/stairs difficult
630PM - 715PM
- bridal party group photos
- 14 in bridal party
730PM - 9PM
9PM - 915PM
- depending on what the light is doing on this day we may ask you for 2 min. portrait during golden hour
Location: Graydon Hall Manor, 185 Graydon Hall Drive, Toronto, ON M3A 3B1. Keywords: graydon hall manor (6), groom prep (12). 1/640; f/2.2; ISO 6400; 35.0 mm.
Meaford Wedding & Portrait Photographer
Frances Morency * 108 Gordon Crescent * Meaford, Ontario * N4L 0A9 * (416) 526 2005
Copyright Frances Morency Photography 2019