HOGG'S FALLS ENGAGEMENT
I photographed this session in the winter and gave them a beautiful variety of images at this local waterfall.
- How did you meet? We met online and eventually met at a coffee shop to chat in person.
- What do you remember most about your first date? Our first date was a bike ride. Tim had spent the whole week teasing that I would not be able to keep up to him on his regular route. He would ride the same route and always strive for a PB. I will never forget the look on his face when not only was I keeping up, I attempted to start a conversation (about the Higgs Boson) as we sped along.
- When did you know he was the one? We were going on a back country camping trip and my mom was worried about us. Tim calmly said to her "don't worry, I'll keep her safe".
- How did you feel the moment he proposed? Were you surprised by his planning? I was definitely caught off guard! It was pretty spontaneous!
- What do you like to do as a couple? We love going on adventures - hiking, biking, camping and food eating
- If you could use 3 word to describe the theme of your day what would they be? Celebration, family, farm-to-table
- What is it about my photos that speaks to you? I love that Frances does more than just capture people. She strives to work with the surroundings to tell a story and capture beautiful shots of couples and scenery.
- What is the one thing that attracted you most about your partner? He is such a gentleman.
- Tell me 3 things about your partner that describe them best? Intelligent, stubborn, caring
- Tips or advice that you would give to future couples when planning a wedding? Stay organized, prioritize, and focus on one task at a time. If you break down the planning into smaller items it's not bad at all!
- How did you feel about the engagement session after it was all over? We had so much fun! It was definitely a worthwhile experience, because neither of us has been professionally photographed before. We felt very lucky to have had such a beautiful location for our session.