Engagement and Portrait Session Locations
Choose the woods at sunset with winding trails, wide open fields and lakes or ponds. Locations like Collingwood, Wasaga Beach, Alliston, Barrie's waterfront, Belfountain Conservation, Tottemham Conservation, Craig Leith Conservation, Mono Cliffs, Eugenia Falls, Walters Falls and Alliston are some of my favourite locations for photography.
Choose urban locations for texture and creativity with lines and shapes. Walking around a neighbourhood and just taking photos when I see something cool or colourful is my favourite thing to do.
Collingwood Main St., The Town of Erin, Thornbury, Industrial Owen Sound, Kimberley, Barrie and Alliston.
Water Locations including creeks, lakes, the beach, rivers and waterfalls.
Craig Leith Conservation, Collingwood Beach, Barrie Waterfront, Wasaga Beaches, The Boardwalk, Belfountain Conservation, Forks of the Credit Lake, Websters Falls, Hoggs Falls.
Now what about the unique or unexpected locations like Bridges, Overpasses and Graffitti
Engagement Sessions $500 ( if NOT included in your wedding collection )
*up to 2 hours of photography
*location of your choice within 1.5 hours from my location ( .50/km for preferred location)
*online proofing gallery w/shopping cart
*all the edited image files ready for printing
*digital download of all images
-2 weeks prior to your session we will confirm the weather and location
-We will discuss what to wear options and what outfits will work best where.
-I DON'T recommend booking your hair makeup trials for this day just incase the weather is not favourable and we have to reschedule. Choose your hair and makeup trial day for showers or bachelorette parties.
- we will be walking and shooting so please do not bring anything you have to carry.
- notify me in advance if you plan to bring your pet so that we can choose an appropriate location.
After your session:
- within 1 week of your session date you will receive a SNEAK PEEK from us while we continue to edit your images.
- your full gallery will be ready 3-4 weeks after your engagement/portrait session
- you will receive an email from us with all the gallery details including a password and instructions for the shopping cart.
- you will receive an email with download link to download all your digital files from your engagement session.
- your gallery with shopping cart will be available for 30 days.
To book your engagement or portrait sessions contact us HERE using the online contact form or directly with the email and phone numbers below.