DELPHI PARK - Brooke & Andrew
DELPHI PARK ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER
One of Canada’s top journalistic wedding photographers there to capture moments at your engagement session in Delphi Park
I had a lot of fun at our engagement session. My 9 year old son asked afterwards if that would be the same person doing our wedding. I answered yes and he was really excited. I got a fist pump “Yeessss!”
- How did you meet?We met on a dating app. After spending a month texting each other, we finally decided we were a good fit and went on a date.
- What do you remember most about your first date?Our server Kiki was funny and the Brie fiasco. I (Brooke) may have yelled at Andrew a little and he didn’t leave. He showed great patience.
- When did you know he was the one?I knew Andrew was the one when I saw how wonderful he was with my son. He continues to be very patient and caring to us both.
How did you feel the moment he proposed? Were you surprised by his planning?Andrew proposed on our trip to Disney World. I had a feeling his was going to on our trip, but I didn’t know when. Our trip had been rescheduled three times. We were getting pictures done in front of the castle when he got down on one knee and asked me to start the next chapter of our lives together.
- What do you like to do as a couple?Hiking, watching tv, and spending time together as a family.
- If you could use 3 word to describe the theme of your day what would they be?Fall pumpkin nature
- What is it about my photos that speaks to you?I liked the moody feeling of them. It will look nice with our fall theme.
- What is the one thing that attracted you most about your partner?His smile - he has such nice white teeth She listens.
- Tell me 3 things about your partner that describe them best?Andrew is genuine, reliable, patient Brooke is passionate, sincere, honest
Tips or advice that you would give to future couples when planning a wedding?Keep it focused on you two. It doesn’t have to be the biggest or grandest wedding. It is about the couple.
- How did you feel about the engagement session after it was all over?I had a lot of fun at our engagement session. My 9 year old son asked afterwards if that would be the same person doing our wedding. I answered yes and he was really excited. I got a fist pump “Yeessss!”