HOGGS FALLS - Sam & Reg
HOGG'S FALLS ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATIONS
One of Canada’s top journalistic wedding photographers there to capture moments during your engagement session at Hoggs Falls in Flesherton.
We had so much fun! So many laughs and memories were made during our shoot with Frances!
- How did you meet?Reg and I met when I was in grade 9 and he was in grade 11. We had mutual friends and would hang out with the same crowd for awhile.
- What do you remember most about your first date?Our first date came years after we had met. We had planned a date to go out for dinner and get to know each other a bit better. I had gotten a fat lip at work the night before our date and almost ended up cancelling because I didn’t want Reg to see me like that. I decided against cancelling and the whole date I ended up drooling water down my face every time I would take a drink. Even after that he still wanted to date me!
- When did you know he was the one?Right after our first date Reg was headed to Australia for a year. I couldn’t stop thinking about him and we face times every day or two. Reg ended up coming home 4 months later and we were inseparable since then!
- How did you feel the moment he proposed? Were you surprised by his planning?We decided to do things backwards and have children before we got married. When he proposed we had our first child who was a couple months old at the time. I had a good idea it was coming soon. It was very sweet and thoughtful! I was over the moon :)
- What do you like to do as a couple?As a couple we really enjoy going out to new restaurants, wineries and breweries.This is a big reason we decided to get married at a brewery :) Experiencing new things together makes for the best memories! We love relaxing as a family on the lake and going fishing as well!
- If you could use 3 word to describe the theme of your day what would they be?If I could use 3 words to describe the theme of our wedding day it would be: -Elegant -Romantic -Simple
- What is it about my photos that speaks to you?The photos were everything we were hoping for. They were so elegant and fun! We loved the outdoor aspect and the winter beauty in the photos.
- What is the one thing that attracted you most about your partner?He has the most kind heart! He helps level me out and is so thoughtful.
- Tell me 3 things about your partner that describe them best?3 things to describe my partner would be: -he is very caring -always putting others before himself -devoted father to his boys
- Tips or advice that you would give to future couples when planning a wedding?The main thing I would tell future couple planning there weddings is this is YOUR day. Go with your gut and you guys want not what others want you guys to do. The day is all about your love and no one can take that from you!
- How did you feel about the engagement session after it was all over?We had so much fun! So many laughs and memories were made during our shoot with Frances!