STUNNINGLY DUNN DESIGNS & DECOR
DAY OF COORDINATOR
Let us ensure your day is just how you envision it and how you had always planned
- Initial consultation to discuss wedding day details, and vision.
- Day of Timelines & Itinerary
- Vendor list (supplied by Stunningly Dunn)
- Confirmation of all vendors 1-2 weeks prior
- Coordination and supervision of ceremony rehearsal
- Greeting Vendors and overseeing setup on site day of
- Oversee all scheduled events on day of
eg. Ceremony, first dance, cake cutting, etc.
- Assist with any tasks that may come up day of that require any overseeing
- Setup of any extra items the couple may have such as photos, guestbook, table numbers, place cards, favours, guestbook etc.
- Check setup and layouts as per couples direction
- Distribute final payments to vendors if required as per couples direction
- Ceremony Decor
- Special Occasions
Stunningly Dunn Designs and Decor
"in her own words"
Being born and raised in a small town, and growing up in the family wedding business, I not only grew up knowing everything there was to know about weddings, but I quickly came to have my own love for weddings and special occasions. I am delighted to say that I have worked with so many wonderful couples for over 10 years.
I am a proud graduate of Seneca College with diplomas in both Visual Merchandising, and Event Management and Exhibit Design. After finishing up my 3rd and final year at Seneca in Events, I knew that being in the event industry was definitely something I wanted to peruse. Not only do I love putting together all of the many details that go into a wedding or a special event. I enjoy getting to know couples throughout the planning and designing process. The look on their faces after the reveal is the real reward on the day of and is a constant reminder of why I have a love for weddings.
I currently reside in my home town of Alliston with my hubby Mike, our sweet daughter Madelyn, and our fur baby Bailey.
When I am not decorating for weddings or special events or chasing our little one around, you can find me with a nice cup of tea reading up on what’s new and trending in my favourite wedding magazine WedLuxe. I love to spend time scrap booking my favourite photos, and memories and I enjoy spending time in the kitchen baking tasty cakes, cookies, loaves, and other sweet treats.
If you are looking for a stress, worry free, and enjoyable day, without having to delegate friends and family members with tasks and jobs to complete, I encourage you to reach out. We will take care of every last detail for you. I ensure not only you and your other half will enjoy your day worry free, but your family and friends too!
I can’t wait to hear from you, and to start planning and designing your next big event!