Living Water Resort and Spa - Kate & Harrison
I love to photograph weddings at Living Water Resort because of the variety of backdrops for a wedding photographer to choose from on a wedding day.
This waterfront property is right on the water, next to a marina, with a rooftop option for ceremonies and photos.
Kate and Harrison both got ready at the resort in Collingwood and had getting ready photos taken in separate rooms in the same building which was very convenient for their photography timeline.
One photographer is all you need if you're getting ready in the same location. Travel time or separate locations will always require a second photographer or additional time on your timeline.
A Perfect Indoor/Outdoor Waterfront Setting
This is the only waterfront venue in Collingwood and the Blue Mountain region.
- newly constructed
- state-of-the-art venue
- floor-to-ceiling windows
- waterfront views
- willow trees
- natural wildlife
- gentle waters of Georgian Bay
- panoramic views
220 person capacity
A Charming stand alone building with windows galore.
- completely renovated
- modern Banquet Hall
- best serves buffet style or BBQ buffet dinners but can accommodate any guests catering needs accordingly
64 person capacity
GEORGE COLLINS ROOM
Your Intimate, Private Wedding
- private room
- breathtaking view of Georgian Bay
- Lakeside Seafood & Grill’s private function room.
- ceremony or reception
- beautifully crafted
- intimate wedding
- upper level of the waterfront patio for a fireside cocktail hour
- ideal for a post-nuptial cocktail and hors d’oeuvres event
25 person maximum
WILLIAM WATTS BALLROOM
Stately and Sophisticated Weddings
- elegant yet refined
- natural light pouring in through enormous windows
- raised ceiling
- functional/technical high points include an electric wall divider
- advanced sound
- lighting features
120 person maximum
Delicious and Interactive
- the Culinary Theatre is an interactive culinary experience
- experienced chefs prepare a customized menu
- unique experience can be further enhanced through local beer or wine pairings
- culinary theatre is a fantastic venue for Masterchef-style team building activities
16 person maximum
LIVING WATER ROOFTOP
- Scenic and Exhilarating
- wedding ceremony
- stunning views of Georgian Bay and Blue Mountain
- exclusive rooftop venue
- breathtaking location for a welcome reception or cocktail hour
VENUE: Living Water Resorts
300 Balsam St, Collingwood, ON L9Y 0B3, (705) 445-6600