Belcroft Estate & Event Centre Wedding Photographer
Black and White Wedding Photographer at Belcroft Estate
Sample Wedding Day Timeline with First Look at Belcroft Estate in Barrie1230PM
photographer arrives at grooms room
head over to bride
225PM - 325PM
- photographer goes to bridal preparations
- photograph all details such as dress, heirlooms, flowers, rings, shoes
325PM - 335PM
- bride getting dressed
- all other ladies to be dressed and ready to help bride by this time!!!
335PM - 355PM
- first look session with bride and groom
355PM - 415PM
- bridesmaids photos
- bridal party photos
- family photos
- family photos are very difficult to pull off before a ceremony. You will have to ensure that everyone arrives at the venue by 330PM park and walk to location for family photos. We will not know what that location will be until the wedding day. Depends on what the light is doing.
- you only have 20 minutes scheduled for family photos and if anyone is lost or missing you will have to move on without them.
- this is why we highly recommend family photos follow immediately after a ceremony.
- if anyone is missed you can grab them during cocktail hour.
510PM - 610PM
5PM - 615PM
- cocktail hour and guest captures
- night photo if possible
- reception coverage
Location: Belcroft Estate & Event Centre, 2539 14 Line, Gilford, ON L0L 1R0, Canada. Keywords: Belcroft Estate (3), portrait (114). 1/4000; f/4.5; ISO 400; 200.0 mm.
Meaford Wedding & Portrait Photographer
Frances Morency * 108 Gordon Crescent * Meaford, Ontario * N4L 0A9 * (416) 526 2005
Copyright Frances Morency Photography 2019