Southshore Community Centre
Sunset Silhouette Photography at Barrie Engagement
As a Barrie wedding photographer, I love the waterfront area for sunset and beach photos.
How did you feel about the engagement session after it was all over?
Relieved! Relaxed! Safe! Our time with you gave us the reassurance as we move toward the wedding that it will be captured perfectly.. We know our wedding is in the right hands.
THEIR LOVE STORY
- How did you meet?I used to say to him. - where did you come from? His answer was always your heart called and I came.
- What do you remember most about your first date?How comfortable I felt with him. Instant chemistry, but also a relaxed, and easy going feeling.
- When did you know he was the one?When he called me and my daughter his girls
- How did you feel the moment he proposed? Were you surprised by his planning?He was the never get married guy! The proposal for me was a total surprise, but so romantic, rooftop balcony under the stars in Montreal.
- What do you like to do as a couple?I've never loved to do nothing with anyone. We can spend hours just being together doing nothing but listening to music and just feeling each others quiet energy.
- If you could use 3 word to describe the theme of your day what would they be?Love Intimacy Connection
- What is it about my photos that speaks to you?I can feel your photos. More than just a picture, they are an expression of the moment. They are art more than photographs
- What is the one thing that attracted you most about your partner?Can't pick just one. His sense of humour and his goodness
- Tell me 3 things about your partner that describe them best?Charming Encouraging Affectionate
- Tips or advice that you would give to future couples when planning a wedding?Remember what the day is about. Don't get lost in the detail.
I'll help you pick the perfect location
Location: Southshore Community, 205 Lakeshore Dr, Barrie, ON L4N 7Y9.Keywords: Barrie (8), Silhouette (5), Southshore Community Centre (10). 1/800; f/4.5; ISO 160; 70.0 mm.