Ceremony Exits or Recessional: Niagara Wedding Photographer
It's about know how a wedding day plays out and being at the right place at the right time with a passion to photograph every moment.
- How did you meet?We met at a Starbucks - he had a St. Lawrence University sweatshirt on, I said hi, and the rest is history.
- What do you remember most about your first date?The ease of conversation and how much I laughed and smiled.
- When did you know he was the one?After a handful of dates - he is so funny, kind, caring, and loyal to his friends and family. Time with him flew by and it felt like I had known him forever.
- How did you feel the moment he proposed? Were you surprised by his planning?He proposed at St. Lawrence, on our first time back on campus together. He popped the question in front of the chapel after a walk around campus and I don’t think I stopped smiling for days.
- Why did you choose this venue?We’ve known Cherry Hill for years, and it holds a special place in our hearts.
- If you could use 3 word to describe the theme of your day what would they be?Traditional, rustic, preppy
- Memorable moment from your waking up the morning of and getting ready for your day?I was overcome with emotions the morning of the wedding, so excited for the day and the future. I had the best text from him when I woke up and I couldn’t wait for the rest of the day.
- Tell me your feelings about who and why you chose to be with you while you put your dress on?I had my mom help me put my dress on with my bridesmaids watching. I was giddy with excitement!
- What did you feel and remember from your ceremony?A lot of love and a lot of sweat! It was HOT in that little church!
- Who and why walked you down the aisle?My dad walked me down the aisle - I’m a daddy’s girl and I couldn’t imagine anyone else giving me away.
- Comments / Tips about your venue for future couples?Trust the house management! They are the best in the business!
- What did you talk about during your first dance together?Honestly, we can’t remember, but we did laugh a whole lot!
- What did you do together the next day that was memorable?Watched the Bills game.
- If you could tell engaged couples 3 things not to stress about on the wedding day what would it be?
1. Don’t worry about the little details that don’t go your way. No one else knows if they’re not there! 2. Don’t worry about timing - a great coordinator and photographer will make sure you’re on time! 3. Enjoy the day!!! It goes by too fast!
We Love Destination Weddings Reach Out Today
Location: Cherry Hill Club, 912 Cherry Hill Blvd N, Ridgeway, ON L0S 1N0.Keywords: bw (184), ceremony exit (19), Cherry Hill Club (5), Journalistic (71). 1/250; f/2.5; ISO 1000; 35.0 mm.