Erin Engagement Photographer
Let your photographer take you to a small town for your engagement session and show you how beautiful the images can be.
How did you feel about the engagement session after it was all over?I was nervous going in because I didn't really know what to expect. By the end, I felt amazing! It was so much more fun and easy than I expected.
- How did you meet?
We met at work. We were college/university students, selling TVs together at a big box store.
- What do you remember most about your first date?
It was Halloween. Neither of us had plans so we decided to hang out, eat chocolate and watch movies. I'm not sure either of us even realized it was a date at first!
- When did you know he was the one?
Within the first few weeks. It took him a lot longer to figure it out but he did, eventually.
- How did you feel the moment he proposed?
Were you surprised by his planning?HA! It wasn't really a proposal in the traditional sense. We'd been talking about marriage for a while. On my birthday, he asked if I wanted to go ring shopping, or shopping at Lululemon. Not the romantic gesture one might expect in a proposal, but it was perfect in that it was so quit-essential him. I made the obvious choice.
- What do you like to do as a couple?
Travel! We've had some amazing adventures just wandering around new cities and towns. At home, we like to keep it simple. Curl up on the couch and watch a movie.
- If you could use 3 word to describe the theme of your day what would they be?
Modern, but rustic and fun!
- What is it about my photos that speaks to you?
The candidness of them. I love photos that tell a story and feel like a moment in time.
- What is the one thing that attracted you most about your partner?
His kindness. He is the most genuinely loving and kind person I know. He's pretty cute too!
- Tell me 3 things about your partner that describe them best?
He is the kind of person who would do just about anything to make someone happy. He's the hardest working person I know. And, he's super smart!
- Tips or advice that you would give to future couples when planning a wedding?
Get the big stuff out of the way early (church, venue, dj, photographer). Keep a calendar and stay organized. Remember that you are a team and you're in this together! And don't forget this is YOUR day.
Ask to See Engagement Galleries
Location: Erin, Ontario. Keywords: engagement (135), Erin (3), urban (6). 1/160; f/4.0; ISO 100; 28.0 mm.