Flesherton Engagement Photographer
Your wedding photographer should recommend the best locations for the seasons you choose as the light is different all year round.
How did you meet?We met during a canoe trip with friends in Algonquin Park. Trev was invited by his friends and Alyssa was invited by hers.
- What do you remember most about your first date?We went to Dreams musical festival at Echo Beach with a group of Trev's friends. We both enjoyed listening to Don Diablo!!
- When did you know he was the one?Alyssa - I can't pinpoint the exact moment in time that I knew he was the one. But I always remember my friends telling me when you know you'll know, and this was so true! As time goes on, I feel more and more sure that we were meant for one another.
- How did you feel the moment he proposed? Were you surprised by his planning?I was completely surprised! It was a Friday evening, he had come to my place to set up before I got home from work. He had candles lit and rose pedals trailing down the hallway. He was standing at the end of the hallway in his suit and rose in hand.
- What do you like to do as a couple?Music events, tennis, outdoors, Nintendo
- If you could use 3 word to describe the theme of your day what would they be?Elegant, romantic
- What is it about my photos that speaks to you?Lighting and capturing special moments.
- What is the one thing that attracted you most about your partner?Alyssa - I was attracted to Trev's sense of humour and ability to always make me laugh.
Trev - I was attracted to Alyssa's kindness and thoughtfulness.
- Tell me 3 things about your partner that describe them best?Trev is funny, kind hearted
Alyssa is caring, supportive
- Tips or advice that you would give to future couples when planning a wedding?Don't get married during COVID lol
Take things in stride. Keep doing small things often so it doesn't feel so overwhelming all at once.
Google docs - to keep everything organized!
- How did you feel about the engagement session after it was all over?I felt nervous that we didn't get enough great shots. If he was smiling and I wasn't, etc. I was very happy to see how many great shots we ended up getting.
Location: Flesherton, Ontario. Keywords: hoggs falls (3), winter engagement (9). 1/200; f/4.5; ISO 400; 24.0 mm.