Frances Morency Photography
Royal Ambassador Banquet Wedding Photography
Photographing my couples showcasing the venue they chose for their wedding day.
Tips for wedding photos at Royal Ambassador Banquet in Winter
- It's cold! by the lake so bring a shawl pashmina or blanket to keep warm in between locations
- the lake is the perfect backdrop while walking along the stone ledge
- the gazebo at waterfront is ideal for rainy day photos of bride groom or small wedding parties
- the willow trees are bare, but it's still a good place for a walk and portraits
- if there's a lot of snow the stone patio at the main venue is ideal for portraits as well.
- if it's raining use the covered deck on the side of the main building.
Location: Royal Ambassador Banquet, 15430 Innis Lake Road, Caledon East, ON L7C 2Z1.Keywords: Bride Groom Portrait (125), royal ambassador (9), winter (21). 1/8000; f/4.5; ISO 1000; 90.0 mm.