Best Wedding Photographer
Named one of Canada’s top Wedding photographers I am there to capture the relationships you have with your friends, family and partner at your MacLaren Art Centre wedding.
March 1st to November 30th - $4000
December 1st to February 28th - $3500
The heritage facility can be booked for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
Included in this price is access to:
- Massie Family Courtyard
- Carnegie Room
- Harris Hall (main level lobby)
- Gallery Café throughout the evening
The Art Centre provides:
- an event services team
- preliminary facility tour
- the booking of the wedding
- in person consultation to go over the details
- day of staff member on site to manage receiving rentals and field inquires
- fully licensed bar and bartenders
Since The MacLaren Art Centre is first and foremost a museum, there are certain
decor regulations that must be met to protect both the facility and the permanent collection
The MacLaren does not permit:
- any article to be fastened onto the walls, electrical fixtures or floor
- tape, nails, tacks, screws, or any tools, which could mark the floors, walls or ceilings
- no open flame, balloons, confetti or decorative glitter is permitted in the building and courtyard or on the grounds.
- potted plants; only cut greenhouse flowers
Choose Experience when all your photos are indoors
Location: MacLaren Art Centre, 37 Mulcaster St, Barrie, ON L4M 3M2.Keywords: MacLaren Art Centre (7), reception (64). 1/125; f/18.0; ISO 5000; 32.0 mm.