Are you looking for a photographer to document your wedding or event at LIUNA Station? I would love to photograph at this amazing venue in Hamilton.
Ask about special discounts for this wedding venue.
The Grand Central
Our Grand Central Ballroom is a historically exquisite banquet hall and has been beautifully restored to its historic beauty.
- up to 650 guests for a wedding reception
- This immense structure, formerly the concourse, served as the waiting area for many travellers or relatives awaiting new train arrivals
- Versace curtains and elegant lighting
- Luxurious despite its size, the Grand Central is very warm and inviting.
- table rounds or a kings table set up
- dance floor
- space for martini bars, ice sculptures, chocolate fountains, antipasto bars and buffets
The King George
The newest ballroom is The King George – built at track level where the former rails use to be. Named after the first royal to pass through the station, The King George has the elegance and sophistication of another era.
up to 270 guests
- same historical structure as the already popular, Grand Central Ballroom
- private entrance and
- two exquisite bars with granite counter tops
- lobby itself is a luxurious venue
- great light and ornate ceilings, the
- spacious airiness of this hall is perfect for photography
- VIP powder rooms
- suites with luxurious chairs and mirrors
- access to a fully licensed patio that includes a beautiful cast bronze fountain
The Continental Express
The Continental Express Ballroom is the former restaurant of the original CNR station. It has been restored into a classic ballroom.
- up to 150 guests
- intimate events ranging from wedding celebrations to bridal showers, baptism, communions, confirmations or corporate events where the more quaint scale of the room allows for more direct engagement
The Grand Lobby
Our distinctive Grand Lobby, complete with original marble columns and an exquisite gold and copper ceiling.
The Grand Lobby showcases neo-classical design and superb craftsmanship
- the bar was once an operating newsstand
- the coat check was formerly a ticket stand
- original Terrazzo flooring from 1929
- The Grand Lobby is ideal for cocktail receptions and wedding ceremonies