Rent a Studio Orillia for Engagement Photography
Recently, this couple rented this art gallery studio space in Orillia for their winter photography session with me as their wedding photographer
Not knowing what the weather would be like outside in December, it was a great option to have and it turned out to be an incredible space for photos.
This is a large space with a lot of different options for light and looks.
Sher and Klarke wanted edgy and urban photos for their engagement pictures and we definitely were able to pull off this high contrast look at the Cloud Gallery in Orillia.
We had such an incredible time! It was so much fun and we talked out it for the rest of the night. It was everything we hoped for and more!
For more photography studio options to rent by the hour see the links below.
- How did you meet?Klarke and I went to the same high school, although both being from close small towns, we had known about each other since elementary school.
- What do you remember most about your first date?Neither of us had driver's licenses as we were too young, so Klarke's parents had to drive us to the restaurant. They decided to stay and eat at a different table but I could see them so I was extra nervous!
- When did you know he was the one?I realized there wasn't anyone else I'd rather be with to experience life with. I wanted him around for everything and anything and I still do! He's my best friend.
- How did you feel the moment he proposed? Were you surprised by his planning?Our family rents a cottage to spend a week together in the summer. The previous year klarke and I had talked about wanting to spend a night down on the overhanging deck. So I didn't really think anything of it this summer when we started to set up for spending the evening down at the water. Klarke had brought a bunch of fairy lights and he strung and hung them all around us. He brought out our camera and suggested getting some photos of us and the dogs on a timer, but in reality had the camera on record. I've never felt that much excitement as he started to propose. I was completely filled with butterflies! It was a magical night.
- What do you like to do as a couple?We enjoy spending all of our free time together, mostly at home with our dogs. We both love to be outside in the summer, anything with water-our pool is so great. The winter is mostly spent watching movies and finding new hobbies to try.
- If you could use 3 word to describe the theme of your day what would they be?Romantic Exciting Fun
- What is it about my photos that speaks to you?I love how there's a moment that's captured. Not just posing for the camera, smiling. There's a whole memory that's involved in that picture. I look at the pictures and I feel how I was feeling in that moment.
- What is the one thing that attracted you most about your partner?The way he treats others. In high school, Klarke always stood up for those that needed it. He was friends with everyone, and that's continued to this current day. He's incredibly genuine and true to himself. He's never afraid to be himself and speak his mind, and will do so on the behalf of others whenever it's necessary.
- Tell me 3 things about your partner that describe them best?Determined (aka stubborn as hell!) , goofy and kind.
- Tips or advice that you would give to future couples when planning a wedding?Stay loosey goosey, enjoy the process and plan a dope party for the two of you, it's you're event.
- How did you feel about the engagement session after it was all over?We had such an incredible time! It was so much fun and we talked out it for the rest of the night. It was everything we hoped for and more!
23 Mississaga St W, Orillia, ON L3V 3A5
Phone: (705) 330-6445
Studio Seventy Four
49 Huron St, Collingwood, ON L9Y 1C5
Phone: (416) 453-2489
Spark Creative Studios
12 Dunlop Street East, Barrie Ontario