Caledon Country Club
This wedding venue is stunning in the fall with the gorgeous foliage only Caledon can offer. As a wedding photographer, I love this venue for the stunning property.
No need to go anywhere else for photography when you have your wedding at this property. The venue has a beautiful long drive that is tree lined, bridges, rolling hills, a lake, expansive views and a stunning stone deck for elegant wedding party and family formal portraits.
Family Formals and Wedding Crew Portraits
- There's this courtyard tucked away behind the venue that is just beautiful and has gorgeous light inside.
- Right outside the venue reception space is a huge patio and green space
- A river and bridge just outside the reception space
- A ton of forested backdrops near by for family formals
Wedding Couple Portrait Locations
- This property has it all, an opportunity to use the entire grounds with a stunning hill and if you're lucky puffy white clouds like this day.
- A curved iron bridge that may or may not still be green
- A river that runs through the property with the venue as a backdrop
- Gorgeous winding laneways
- Fall foliage in bright colours
VENUE: Caledon Country Club
LOCATION: 2121 Olde Base Line Rd, Inglewood, ON L7C 0K7