IVY RIDGE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
As wedding photographer we love all types of wedding venues and this rustic barn venue in Barrie as at the top of our list.
Celebrate your wedding day in the historic hamlet at Ivy Ridge featuring a heritage barn that has been newly renovated and beautifully transformed to give your guests a rustic country experience
- high end hospitality
- personalized service
- rustic elegance
- country estate
- rural setting
- 40 minutes north of the GTA
- 5 minutes south of Barrie
- in house washroom facilities
- wheel chair accessible
- commercial kitchen
- limestone walk way
- barn bridge
- slowly turning water wheel feature
- four sliding barn doors
- talented team
- turn key venue
- dedicated staff
The team is dedicated to bring to life your wedding day vision in a romantic wooded setting.
Charming trails leading up to the ceremony space where your guests are waiting under the elevated timber pavilion surrounded by stunning gardens and overlooking the ravine.
Ivy Ridge offers a rustic and elegant cocktail reception area by inviting your guests along the linked stone walk ways and beautifully landscaped gardens. The cocktail space is a covered verandah and terrace including a grain bin bar where you can serve your signature cocktail and hors d oeuvres.
The cocktail hour area also includes a seated fire pit area for additional comfort and ambiance.
MAIN BARN & LOFT
The main gathering area at Ivy Ridge is the barn and loft where the granary was once stored. The granary has now been turned into the washroom facility. The loft that used to store straw and hay is used for extra seating and lounge area with balcony views to the main floor.
- vaulted ceilings
- hand hewn beams
- amber hued pine floors
- 4000 square foot area.
- wrap around verandah
- sunset views of the Niagara Escarpment
- ridge and woodland terrace below
- dinner and reception
- Up to 230 guests
- Exclusive use of venue for 9 hours
- Cocktail hour in terrace
- Commercial kitchen where all your food will be prepared
- Upper and lower level washroom facilities
- Wheelchair accessible
- Head table risers
- Standard lighting package
FOOD & BEVERAGE FEE:
Please budget for a minimum of $164 per person for food and standard open bar.
Minimum Guest Count: 120 / Maximum Guest Count: 230
Furnishings & Decor
- Ceremony: guest seating, marriage license signing table and chair, fully landscaped gardens surrounding
- Cocktail hour: covered and non-covered lounge areas, grain bin bar, comfortable seating, bar tables and stools
- Reception: 72” round tables, banquet tables for wedding party/ extra stations, cross back dining chairs with cushions. All your standard rentals including: white polyester linens & napkins, flatware, china and glassware.
- Choice of 5 hors d’oeuvres
- Dinner: 3 course meal
- In house private tasting
- Red Seal Certified Executive Chef, Sous Chef, Event Catering Lead & Culinary Team
- Venue Coordinator
- Wedding rehearsal
- Set up and tear down
- Professionally trained serving & bartending team
- Bridal emergency kit.