The Special Event Centre Wedding
As a wedding photographer, we have our favourite venues and this one is at the top of my list.
- 50 beautifully landscaped acres with outbuildings ideal for photography vignettes
- Northeast of Hanover
- open concept kitchen
- wood burning fireplace
- separate private dining area
- full internet access
- 2 large TV screens to share photos straight from your laptop or iPhone/iPad/iPod via Apple TV
- three sets of French Doors
- beautiful arched wooden main door
- a deck
- gorgeous stone courtyard ideal for cocktail hour or your first dance under the stars
- immaculate gardens everywhere
- water features and a large pond with wooden walkway
This Hanover wedding venue has the largest Dry Stone Stable constructed in North America. The Stone Stable was constructed at the 2012 Stonewurx Festival by some of the world's best craftsmen. It features:
- green roof
- available bar for cocktail area
- large pass through doors
- grassy area where a large tent could be erected
Are you thinking of having your wedding at
The Special Event Centre?
This property is ideal for a wedding ceremony, photography and the reception. The Event Centre will comfortably hold:
- approximately 60 people for a sit down dinner
- up to 120 people for a stand up affair
They have a beautiful area for a tent that is conveniently located behind the stone stable.
Lots of Parking
A photographers dream garden and views locations including a stocked pond with a fountain and balcony!
Address: FN 341411 Concession 2 NDR, Hanover, ON N4N 3B8
For further information or a guided tour of this facility, please contact Rebecca at 519-364-6555 or email@example.com